Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
The water-repellent nylon shell of this jacket is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGranny | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Chest pocketConsBeautiful coat!Mar 24, 2019
Love this coat! Looks good, warm love the white color.
- Yes, I recommend this productBonnieFS | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsCons2nd Coat I've ordered, I'm hooked!Mar 19, 2019
I had ordered a longer winter coat earlier in the year and was so impressed. I needed a shorter jacket type coat so I ordered this. Still amazed at the quality. Down doesn't leak which is impossible to find in all my searches. Love the look.
- Julz | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsNice look, warm yet not too bulkyFeb 22, 2019
Size runs a bit small. I had to exchange for one size larger.