Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
The water-repellent nylon shell of this jacket is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- BrookeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice jacketNov 3, 2019
Ordered in slate. Fits very nice and true to size. Not bulky and still warm! Color is good too.
- Yes, I recommend this productJennyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent look, style, fit and value!Nov 3, 2019
Excellent look, style, fit and value!
- Yes, I recommend this productPoppy's MomGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebeautiful jacketOct 19, 2019
I am 5'8" and 122 lbs. I got a size small. The jacket fits perfectly in the shoulders, but the fit around the waist area is a little bit wide on me.