Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
The water-repellent nylon shell of this jacket is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShort OneGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketMar 2, 2020
Love this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productRedGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket...light weight...yet very warm...Mar 1, 2020
Would like hood to be removable
- Yes, I recommend this productMariaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBetter than expectedFeb 22, 2020
Didn't think this coat would keep me warm as my parka when I dint want a full length coat on. I know better now, It's very warm, good is a little oversized but when the wind is blowing who cares. Feel like a snuggled one inside when walking doggies. So glad I purchased this jacket. Thank you for making it stylish and warm at the same time. Eddie Bauer coats are only ones I would wear for cold, purchased for my kids too and no complaints😊