CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of 650 fill Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 29.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNOGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's CirrusLite 2.0 Down ParkaOct 7, 2019
Women's CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Yes, I recommend this productbonnoGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's CirrusLite 2.0 Down ParkaOct 6, 2019
Normally a size small, I went up one size to Med to allow winter tops etc. Coat is light enough to be NOT overwarm with lighter tops and looking to continuing warmth as winter weather comes.
- Yes, I recommend this productRockyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazingly light and easy to travel with!Sep 23, 2019
Haven't worn this yet - so can't judge the warmth - looks to be both lightweight, easy to pack, and yet warm. The Parka length is flattering and covers enough of the body to keep you warm, yet still looks beautiful.