CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 29.5" | Down Fill Weight: 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productComfortloverGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAWESOME COAT!Jan 15, 2021
I first got the jacket following advice that it ran small. It doesn't and I returned it for an XS but decided to get the parka to keep my lower body warmer as I go walking every day and it also offers the hood. This coat is awesome. Warm and comfortable. The color (copper) is really great. I would not hesitate to buy it. But if you are between a XS and a S with EB, I would go for the XS. It still has room for a sweater.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLots of complimentsJan 13, 2021
Nice jacket! Very light weight, keeps me warm when out walking. True to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThe perfect coatJan 12, 2021
This coat is exactly what I was looking for. It is lightweight, comfortable and stylish. It keeps me warm without being bulky. I wanted to wear it over sweaters and other layers so I went up a size and it works perfectly. As a wheelchair user I also appreciate the bottom zipper which allows it to lay nicely instead of bunching up in my lap. The pockets are just right and the sea pine green is beautiful. If I could afford it, I would buy a second one in another color. Don't hesitate to try it. It is well worth the price especially as it's on sale.