CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of 650 fill Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by our lifetime guarantee. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 29.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productCustomer1280Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGood, lightweight jacket..Jul 21, 2019
I thought I was reordering my lightweight jacket when I ordered this but I actually had the Luna Peak jacket. The Luna Peak will keep you warmer but it is more bulky looking. I felt like this CirrusLite 2.0 runs a tad small but it is less bulky. I am actually going to go one size up and give the smaller size to my mother. I ordered the black and I am pleased. I really like that the CirrusLite 2.0 and the Luna Peak have hoods attached.
- Yes, I recommend this productSoCal LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThank you for making a petite!Jul 12, 2019
Thank you so much for making this parka in a petite. I'm 5' 1" and a pear shape, so I have a really hard time getting a good fit in a jacket. I've tried on tons of jackets and the regular sizes are never right. This one looks like it's my jacket and is very light and comfortable to wear. I'll be in Russia in October, and I think that this jacket will be ideal. Easy to pack - not much weight. It's feels so light on, I know I won't mind wearing it as I tour. It comes down to my fingertips when my arms are at my sides. The length is very versatile. It's a tad dressier than the shorter jackets, and it's long enough to cover my longer tops. However, it won't be as cumbersome to travel with as a longer coat. This mid length is exactly what I need for my trip. The hood fits well, and looks like it will stay put on my head if the wind is blowing. It's doesn't add a lot of bulk to the parka, which is great. I plan to slip stitch the bottom of the pocket linking to the inside of the jacket, and thereby gain two interior slip pockets. Has anyone worn this in the rain? I'm wondering how dry it keeps you and if I'm going to need a waterproof rain jacket, too. Please keep making this parka in a petite and add some pretty colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productpriyaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargenice light weight parkaMay 24, 2019
Nice parka for late Spring, Fall. Definitely not for New England Winter though . Length is nice as well. Packs well