CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 29.5" | Down Fill Weight: 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productToriGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!Apr 11, 2021
This is the 2nd cirrus lite jacket I've purchased. I now own one in teal and the light grey. It is so soft, it's like wearing a cloud! I'm 5'4" tall and weigh 125 #. My waist is 29" and ribcage under bust is 29" -- fullest part of bust is 34" and the small fits great. (I had also ordered the Astoria jacket in a small and the bust in that one was very restricting so I returned it). LOVE the Cirrus Lite and the fact that both pockets are large enough for my cell phone and have sippers to secure any items in my pockets. Wear this around the Seattle area, to run errands, walk my lab mix dog and am taking on a trip to Idaho. Overall, great lightweight jacket with a hood. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest at covering my bummApr 10, 2021
This is my 2nd Cirrus Lite Parka. I love it! I have seriously thin legs and bumm so this parka style keeps me warm because it falls below the hip. Super light and packable.
- Yes, I recommend this productSmartGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsLove itApr 10, 2021
Style driven but the coat is warm for a cool morning with just a t-shirt and great for cooler weather with a sweater or more underneath. I bought it specifically as a light item that I can wear shopping or walking around, and great for travelling, when it opens up after Covid