CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 29.5" | Down Fill Weight: 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHANNAHGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, FitConsI got this for my birthday from hubby. Love love it .Nov 30, 2021
I love this light weight jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productPenelopeGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuper lightweight! Packable!Nov 28, 2021
This was hard to answer as it is definitely comfortable which a foremost requirement for me but it also has a nice silhouette of tapering at the waist but still not being too tight or too baggy. I am 5'2" and ~130 lbs and bought a PM. Fits perfectly with room for a sweater underneath. The sleeves are on the long side but I have long arms so fits.
- Deb GGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFeatherweightNov 4, 2021
It is so packeable, great bonus! I wanted a slim fit