CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of 650 fill Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 29.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSkiderGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight weight & warmNov 11, 2019
Size works-plenty of room for sweater/layers to wear under coat. Warm and comfortable without Michelin Man bulk!
- Yes, I recommend this productPSRGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Hood, Lightweight, Reverse zip, WarmthConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent product!Nov 11, 2019
Love this coat!! It is light warm and comfy for long walks in the New England cold. The hood is superbly designed folding in on itself so it doesn't fill with snow when down. It has a gentle stretch to hold it around your face and next in bitter temps. The ability to open the zipper is great for driving or venting if you're exercising. Washed and dried it and it came out like new.
- Yes, I recommend this productbecsterGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect light down coat for Spring and Fall.Nov 10, 2019
Packable, extremely light but warm.