CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 29.5" | Down Fill Weight: 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoAnnCOSGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight but Warm!Jul 25, 2021
I love this coat for its warmth yet its lightness. Colorado weather changes constantly. I can put it on when it gets cool/cold, yet tie it comfortably around my waist when I warm up hiking or the sun comes out.
- Yes, I recommend this productcathieGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsperfect coatJul 5, 2021
So happy that Eddie Bauer makes coats in petite sizing. There are many coats I would buy except that the sleeves are way too long, or the arm holes are not where they fit a short person. I'm 4'11, 105lbs and Eddie Bauer will always be one of the first places I go to shop for coats. This coat is warm, fits perfect and I love the color. Also that the pockets zip shut. You can't go wrong if you need petite sizing with Eddie Bauer coats.
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsLove my coatMay 17, 2021
I waited sooooo long to get the light blue! Someone returned it and it showed up but winter is OVER! The color is amazing! You need it keep more inventory!