CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 29.5" | Down Fill Weight: 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- SLKGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros FitConsShipping with FedEx is SLOW and a NIGHTMARE; good coatJun 15, 2021
The coat itself is great - love the unique bronze color and it was half off thanks to a promotion. Please stop using FedEx and switch to UPS. My shipping took 2 weeks when it only should have been one because FedEx was SLOW with getting it through transit. Very frustrating.
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsLove my coatMay 17, 2021
I waited sooooo long to get the light blue! Someone returned it and it showed up but winter is OVER! The color is amazing! You need it keep more inventory!
- Yes, I recommend this productNana JoGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSimply the bestMay 17, 2021
Fits great and lightweight but warm.