Windfoil® Elite 2.0 Hooded Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- Secure Pocket
Cross-seasonal comfort in a soft shell trench coat. Water-repellent polyester/spandex stretch fabric has a soft brushed interior for added comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving and sitting
- Princess seams create slimming lines
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 32"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 94% polyester/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productlife cruiserGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeI really like this coat, especially since I got it on sale.Apr 5, 2020
I purchased the grey and blue and probably will keep both because they look so trim on. I am 5'8" tall and about 133 lbs. It fits more like a small size than a medium so it is a little trimmer than a roomy coat. Has a nice silhouette shape to it. Perfect length. Could be a dressy coat or with jeans. The sleeves and the jacket would be a bit tight if I wanted to wear a thick sweater or fleece under it. But, really, it looks so good that I know I will wear it Spring, summer & fall and the fleece lining will eliminate the need for a sweater. The pockets are super. They are zippered, deep, perfectly positioned to keep your hands warm inside and big enough to store a cell phone plus.
- Yes, I recommend this productJellyBeanGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeKept me warm and dryMar 2, 2020
This jacket kept me warm and dry on my overseas travel in 40-60 degree weather. I did layer underneath with a t-shirt, wool sweater, and scarf that I could take off as it warmed up during the day. The grey color went well with both black pants and blue jeans, so I could pack light by only taking the one jacket. It only rained once, but the hood and water resistance of this jacket were sufficient to stay dry for a 10-15 min walk to my destination.
- Yes, I recommend this productMHGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketFeb 13, 2020
Great jacket, came in time.