Atlas 2.0 Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50
- Trip Zip Pocket
Like our bestselling Atlas 2.0 Jacket, this new, longer, travel trench coat is a technical two-way stretch soft shell of Flexion nylon/spandex that's water-repellent and protects from ultraviolet sunlight, so it has you covered, rain or shine. Six pockets, including the interior TripZip® pocket for your passport and phone, provide ample storage for travel essentials. And the mesh-lined back vents keep everything breathing easy both on the road and at home.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcords for a secure, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRobCGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeMy daughter looks great in this coat!Jan 15, 2020
As the headline states, my daughter looks great in this coat. We ordered a large when she's normally a medium so that she can add layers beneath for those raw rainy days.
- Yes, I recommend this productSusan MGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Longer Version JacketJan 14, 2020
I already owned two of the shorter versions of this jacket and love them. This longer version will work well in rainy/cooler weather.
- CYNTHIAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLoveJan 10, 2020