Atlas 2.0 Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50
- Trip Zip Pocket
Like our bestselling Atlas 2.0 Jacket, this new, longer, travel trench coat is a technical two-way stretch soft shell of Flexion nylon/spandex that's water-repellent and protects from ultraviolet sunlight, so it has you covered, rain or shine. Six pockets, including the interior TripZip® pocket for your passport and phone, provide ample storage for travel essentials. And the mesh-lined back vents keep everything breathing easy both on the road and at home.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcords for a secure, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- MICHELLEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat Rain Coat for OregonJun 7, 2019
Love this coat, it is a nice weight, Like the material, it keeps me dry, inside pockets nice, toggles inside to make smaller in waist area if needed or looser and favorite thing is the two way zipper! I now have two of these coats (Black & drk Olive I think they call it London) I was able to get both on sale when I purchased them and use my rewards which mad them an awesome price!
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice jacket. Good length and style.Jun 7, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productLouGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!May 9, 2019
I bought this coat for an upcoming trip to Norway but I've been enjoying this coat even now. I am 5'10" and am grateful for sleeves that are perfect. The length is perfect and the cinched waist provide nice shape. I get compliments on this coat every time I wear it. Love it!!