Atlas 2.0 Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50
- Trip Zip Pocket
Like our bestselling Atlas 2.0 Jacket, this new, longer, travel trench coat is a technical two-way stretch soft shell of Flexion nylon/spandex that's water-repellent and protects from ultraviolet sunlight, so it has you covered, rain or shine. Six pockets, including the interior TripZip® pocket for your passport and phone, provide ample storage for travel essentials. And the mesh-lined back vents keep everything breathing easy both on the road and at home.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcords for a secure, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJCGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIt's a quality piece and fits perfectly.Nov 4, 2019
It's a quality piece and fits perfectly. Highly recommended.
- Yes, I recommend this productUrsulaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelPros I like the front snap pockets.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the Navy BlueNov 2, 2019
The Large ~Tall size was a perfect fit for me being 5'9" 152 pounds. I like the front snap pockets and the slit pockets to place your hands. The arms are tapered on this jacket and doesn't allow a lot of arm room for multiple layers if you are a gal with larger or fuller upper arms. My arms are thin. This is just an FYI. I like the streach fabric with give. I also like the hidden fitted tabs on the inside to compliment your waist. Thank you Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productTraceyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebeautiful coatOct 29, 2019
so soft and comfortable! love it.