Atlas 2.0 Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50
- Trip Zip Pocket
Like our bestselling Atlas 2.0 Jacket, this new, longer, travel trench coat is a technical two-way stretch soft shell of Flexion nylon/spandex that's water-repellent and protects from ultraviolet sunlight, so it has you covered, rain or shine. Six pockets, including the interior TripZip® pocket for your passport and phone, provide ample storage for travel essentials. And the mesh-lined back vents keep everything breathing easy both on the road and at home.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcords for a secure, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productActivgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite raincoat ever!Sep 14, 2019
I ordered this raincoat for a trip to Ireland in Sept and was expecting rain most days. The fit of this coat is flattering and it kept me dry! It's lightweight, but over a light sweater or top, it was a perfect! It also packed in very little space, so it was the perfect travel raincoat.
- Yes, I recommend this productSLFGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Light Jacket.Sep 9, 2019
This is a very nice jacket. More form fitting than I like but still fits and looks great.
- MICHELLEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat Rain Coat for OregonJun 7, 2019
Love this coat, it is a nice weight, Like the material, it keeps me dry, inside pockets nice, toggles inside to make smaller in waist area if needed or looser and favorite thing is the two way zipper! I now have two of these coats (Black & drk Olive I think they call it London) I was able to get both on sale when I purchased them and use my rewards which mad them an awesome price!