Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productValley9Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeExcellent coat!Jan 18, 2020
Holy smokes, this coat is seriously great for cold, rainy, windy conditions! I live in Chicago (downtown, 2 blocks from Lake Michigan) and this coat has been a life saver in our winter climate. I find the fit to be flattering, not too bulky at all. The hood is adjustable & fully functional, and the sweater cuffs feel so nice on your wrists. Despite living where I do, I hate wearing bulky sweaters and have yet to be let down by the warmth of this coat while wearing lighter tops. Like most people that live in colder climates, I've "tested" many insulated coats throughout the years and this is hands down the best I've found. The only flaw is that it's not available in an ankle length yet.
- Yes, I recommend this productAllhooliganGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA great coat that my daughter loves.Jan 4, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productKokoGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is the best coat!Jan 4, 2020
Just came back from a week in Iceland and the Arctic circle with this coat and Eddie Bauer baselayers and fleeces- stayed toasty warm the entire trip. When it says it's waterproof it is - we were outside in the rain in Iceland and soon after we came in the water on the exterior of the coat was evaporated and it was completely dry.