Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGenderHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coatJan 17, 2021
I walk my dog in cold weather in Michigan. This coat has lots of pockets. I love the snap and double zipper option for room when sitting down. The fur hood keeps the back of my neck warm. Love the inside pocket for my cell phone. This down coat is stylish and warm. Lots of toots and whistles.
- Yes, I recommend this productLolaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jacket I've ever ownedJan 10, 2021
Very warm - I have the sun valley parka as well and I find this one to be warmer. It's very flattering which was important to me because I always feel so frumpy in a winter jacket. Hood is just the right size and doesn't fall in my eyes. My only issue is that it's a little tight in the hips.
- Yes, I recommend this productMiss MelisGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect in plus size tooJan 8, 2021
I absolutely love this coat. I bought it on sale late last winter to replace the coat that I had been wearing for the last few winters, which was similar in style but much cheaper. I really underestimated how much better quality I would get for a bigger investment! Some of my favorite features are the knit cuffs, the two-way zipper, and the cozy hood that actually stays in place. The pockets are plentiful and well placed. I was worried that a 2X would be too snug on the upper body because I'm broad in the bust and shoulders, but it's perfectly roomy. The classic parka length is perfect for me too. I'm just under 6' tall, but I have a high waist and I prefer my coats to just cover my bum. Most importantly, this coat keeps me warm on all but the coldest days, without being heavy or suffocating.