Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productAndiGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and comfortable!Oct 9, 2019
I ordered this jacket in petite size small and it fits great! I'm 5'1" and weigh ~115. I was looking for a coat that was both waterproof and warm and this is the perfect find. Would recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productSDKREBSGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fit!Sep 26, 2019
Purchased the Petite option for my 5'1" daughter. Most misses sized garments are too long for her and this is a perfect fit. It isn't a bulky coat. It's still 80° outside so I can't review how well it protects from the wind and cold yet but if keeps my daughter warm and dry as she walks her college campus, I'll be happy.
- Yes, I recommend this productMKGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWinter Ready in MinnesotaSep 23, 2019
I had seen this coat at the Eagan Outlet store but they didn't have correct size so ordered on line. It is all I expected in a winter coat. Comfy and plenty of room to go over a sweater/sweatshirt.