Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsBest winter coat without breaking the bankNov 2, 2020
I have owned a parka very similar to this one, but pretty much the same materials used to make. I have owned my parka for 6 years and it still looks brand new. This thing kept me warm through the polar vortex in Illinois.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI LOVE THIS COAT!Nov 1, 2020
Fabulous coat! I'm a tiny 4'10.5" 85 pound woman and have a difficult time finding a coat that fits without altering and this one fits PERFECTLY! I LOVE how it's so warm while looking very stylish - especially the cinching at the wist so it doesn't look like a potato sack... and the faux fur around the hood is very nice. Nice DEEP pockets, cozy knit cuffs at the sleeves - and super duper warm - plus it's waterproof! What more could you ask for?!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMimiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWarm and Windproof !Oct 26, 2020
Got to test drive the Superior 3.0 down parka today, on this 30 degree, cloudy, moderately windy and raw day. It kept me warm and blocked the wind..yay ! It has been hard for me to find a warm enough coat, being an "always cold' kind of gal. The down lining is a bit puffier than the currently popular 600 down, which was too thin and not warm enough. Combined with the outer windproof shell, it does the trick. The pros: The sleeves are also lined in down, many coats only line the body with down and the sleeves with thinsulate. Soft cuffs on the sleeves to keep heat in and cold out. Lots of fleece lined pockets to warm up hands. Zip off fur liner on the hood. Without the liner, the hood doesn't fall over your eyes obstructing vision, with it it does, but seems like it will block snow and cold rain very well. Fabulous Blue color which I must say looks great with my silver hair ! And a pretty decent more feminine fit so I don't look like I'm wearing my brothers jacket. The only con I have it the collar, which when zipped up all the way is a bit stiff and pushes into my neck a bit, especially with a zipped up fleece beneath it. I did't zip it quit all the way, and it was OK. Overall I find this to be the serious winter weather parka I've been searching for. For reference, I'm 5' 3", 104 lbs, and petite small fits great, with room for a thinner fleece or sweater beneath. Thanks Eddie Bauer..bring on the winter !