Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productChicago newbie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFor Chicagoland wintersMay 21, 2019
I will move in the next few months from Southern California to the Chicagoland area. My new realtor in IL strongly suggested I get a down parka to keep warm in the winter months. After looking at a few of the warmest coats Eddie Bauer offers, I decided to go with this parka. Got it in the olive green heather color, which is not as common as black, but still a neutral enough color that should go with a lot. Since I got the parka in May I have not had the chance to put it to use, but expect it will work well for me once the cool temps arrive later in the year. Looking forward to wearing it! My only (minor) complaint is that the parka is not longer, such as down to the knee or even lower. Given it keeps one warm up to 40 below zero, it would make sense for the length to be longer than mid-thigh (at least where it comes down on me).
- Yes, I recommend this productG4G | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat coat.Mar 28, 2019
I'm 5'3" so the coat is the perfect length to keep my butt warm and yet not making me look short. It's the perfect weight as well. It has the faux fur around the hood but fortunately it's removable.
- Yes, I recommend this productI love EB | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsbest coat I've ownedMar 27, 2019
I love this coat, it keeps me very warm. I never thought i would like fur on the hood but i was surprised when it kept the wind out of my face (this piece is removeable) and I kept it on the hood.