Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnie TGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTried and True!Mar 18, 2020
I owned an Eddie Bauer parka very much like this one for more than 25 years. The last time I washed it, the surface deteriorated in a few places. Would you believe I tried to use a black Magic Marker to cover up the distressed areas? So OK I felt like a bag lady. So off to Eddie Bauer to find a parka just like the old one. And I succeeded--except for the furry edging on the hood. I immediately unzipped it, then zipped it back on a few days later. I love it! No wind coming around my ears. I often wear size Small but got Medium to have plenty of room for sweaters. I got an amazing buy on my new parka--I would kinda gulp at paying full price. Even though it isn't that much money if I wear this one for 25 years!
- Yes, I recommend this productMBTGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsCons Too many pockets prevent a clean lookFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and cozyMar 15, 2020
I ordered 3 coats In March to choose from. This coat is a nice length to walk in and very warm. It's not quite as heavy as a longer one, but still heavier than my old EB coat. I guess that's the price for the warmth. I like the fake fur hood and the soft pocket interiors. I could do without the flap pockets to get a cleaner sleeker look. I'm sure I'll get many years of wear out of this coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichelleGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat athletic fitMar 1, 2020
Love this coat. Great fit and not too bulky. I had a 2.0 for 5 years and decided to upgrade. This one has much softer pockets and more of them. The faux fur on the collar is also better quality. I had the 2.0 from 2014 in Small so purchased the 3.0 in Small and it's a little tight in the shoulders. I probably couldn't wear a thick sweater underneath but I never usually layer anyway. If you're worried, definitely try it on first - or if you have broad shoulders perhaps size up. Im also 5'2 and purchased the Regular rather than petite and it's fine. I prefer longer sleeves anyway for gloves.