Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productNaudGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this parka!Nov 6, 2019
This parka is everything that I was looking for in a down parka to replace a down parka I previously wore. The fabric is a little noisy, but incredibly warm. I didn't want a nylon only outer fabric, but a durable fabric that was wind &, water resistant. I was at first turned off by the fact that the hood is part of the backside of the parka. The faux fur is the only removable part of the hood for washing. After wearing the parka, I changed my opinion. I never had seen a parka made quite like it. It doesn't have a typical 'close to the neck' collar, but the parka does zip up and snap so it doesn't allow any cold air in. The hood is adjustable at the back & the sides to make a very nice fit. The parka has an adjustable waist and at the bottom. The parka just covers my rear for a very nice length. I am 5'5" and 180 lbs. I ordered a size XXL and it fits perfectly. I ordered the dark plum color and it's beautiful. I received my order ahead of the time given to me for shipping. This is an investment that I am very satisfied with.
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelBGenderHeight 4'7"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Oct 30, 2019
So far, so good! I've only worn it about 3 times so far, but it's definitely warm! I originally ordered the Superior stadium coat, which is essentially a longer version of this, in a tall, as I wanted a longer jacket with longer arms (I'm 5' 7.5" tall). However, the stadium coat was simply too long and not flattering. This is perfect! It's longer in length, coming to my mid-thigh, with the length in the arms that I wanted. I also prefer the cinching on the waist to the waist of the stadium coat- it looks neater and more tailored. I expect to wear this coat for many years to come! I ordered one size up from my usual size, as I don't like my winter coats too fitted.
- Yes, I recommend this productKaylaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect!!!Oct 22, 2019
I purchased this jacket and the stadium jacket. This one is a keeper! I sent the Stadium back. I have a short torso and the regular L hits me right at my waist where it is supposed to. I love the features, Eddie Bauer thinks of everything. Bottom reverse zipper is a must for comfort sitting in the car or on the bus/train/subway. The fur edge is cute on this one and comes off if it's raining. I like that they add buttons to get it to sit right instead of floppy. The hood adjusts to fit snug if it's windy. I love the extra side pockets for cold hands and how deep the front pockets are. Not easy for a pick pocket to get into, a concern for me hitting Christmas markets in Europe this winter. Inside pocket could be a little longer as a bigger phone may not fit well, mine fits ok but isn't big. For a thick jacket it is cute and flattering. I bought the Aubergine color and i love it.