Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJangGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFinally! My perfect new winter jacket!Jun 17, 2021
I tried half a dozen down jackets last winter and could not find what I was looking for. Until I happened upon the perfect jacket in the summer sale email. It had every feature I was searching for and was on sale for half price. I am so happy can hardly wait for winter (not!)
- Yes, I recommend this productJillpickleGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGorgeous coat and color!Jun 10, 2021
I'm excited to wear this for next winter! I love the bright blue color and feels very well made and comfy on
- Yes, I recommend this productmargeeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsThis coat will keep you warm!Apr 27, 2021
I bought this coat to wear on cold mornings because I am a daily walker. This coat keeps you very warm. I love it! It is so insulated. I did take the fur off--not for me. If you are looking for a heavier weight coat-this is it.