After Burn 2.0 Jacket
This jacket's smooth, tightly knit polyester shell has a soft, brushed fleece interior for cozy warmth that's perfect pre- or post-workout. A high neck deflects wind, and the elastic binding at neck, cuffs, and hem, as well as the thumbhole sleeves create a trim fit. Princess seams provide slimming lines.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Extra length in back for extended coverage
- Two secure zip front pockets with TPU edges for strength and water resistance
- Zipper garage at neck conceals zipper and protects chin from abrasion
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCherrioGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargecomfortable fitFeb 5, 2020
I loved the fit and feel of this jacket. I bought the gray and loved it so much I bought another color. I wear it daily to keep warm before I work out and am taking it with me on vacation as it is a nice fit and will be comfortable and warm for a variety of weather. It packs well too.
- Yes, I recommend this productSeventy+ and fitGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Jun 17, 2019
I'm 5'8". 165# From some companies I am size L. From Eddie Bauer I seem to be XL. This jacket is perfect warmth as an in between. It is heavy enough for temps in the 50's but not too heavy for low 60's. The XL is roomy enough for layers underneath but not baggy looking. I really like this jacket. Collar is flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonesyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, love the lengthApr 15, 2019
The material was a little different than I expected but I love this light-weight jacket