After Burn 2.0 Jacket
This jacket's smooth, tightly knit polyester shell has a soft, brushed fleece interior for cozy warmth that's perfect pre- or post-workout. A high neck deflects wind, and the elastic binding at neck, cuffs, and hem, as well as the thumbhole sleeves create a trim fit. Princess seams provide slimming lines.
- Extra length in back for extended coverage
- Two secure zip front pockets with TPU edges for strength and water resistance
- Zipper garage at neck conceals zipper and protects chin from abrasion
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSeventy+ and fit | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Jun 17, 2019
I'm 5'8". 165# From some companies I am size L. From Eddie Bauer I seem to be XL. This jacket is perfect warmth as an in between. It is heavy enough for temps in the 50's but not too heavy for low 60's. The XL is roomy enough for layers underneath but not baggy looking. I really like this jacket. Collar is flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonesy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, love the lengthApr 15, 2019
The material was a little different than I expected but I love this light-weight jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productMomof7 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove, love this jacket!Apr 10, 2019
Love this jacket! It's exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for cool Spring and Fall days. Very soft and comfortable. Moves very well as I coach and play soccer.