CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- JettCGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat jacket, love it!Aug 20, 2019
Good sale, nice jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCouldn't Have Been More Pleased!Jun 5, 2019
I purchased this before a trip that I wanted to have a lightweight and packable down jacket. It was absolutely perfect! It was very comfortable and great for wearing over a lightweight sweater or fitted hoodie. The black color went with everything!
- Yes, I recommend this productEBlover | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityPros light, warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePleasantly happyMay 9, 2019
I'm not sure if it came in Tall. If so, I would recommend. I just got medium and the sleeves are just a hair shorter than I would have preferred. I LOVE the color and while it's been a tough transition from the fleece I've been wearing for 5+years, I don't regret it one bit!