CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEB CustomerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Aug 23, 2019
I love this jacket and wear it everywhere. I needed something that could help during the spring and fall and this jacket was perfect (would not recommend for winter). I bought it in the peacock blue which isn't my favorite color, but it fits great (XL for 5'10", 210lbs) and keeps me warm. It's extremely packable so it's great for backpacking. I was able to get a pretty good deal on it and it's definitely worth its value to me!
- JettCGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat jacket, love it!Aug 20, 2019
Good sale, nice jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCouldn't Have Been More Pleased!Jun 5, 2019
I purchased this before a trip that I wanted to have a lightweight and packable down jacket. It was absolutely perfect! It was very comfortable and great for wearing over a lightweight sweater or fitted hoodie. The black color went with everything!