CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth that easily compresses into the included pouch for storage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDiane | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCouldn't Have Been More Pleased!Jun 5, 2019
I purchased this before a trip that I wanted to have a lightweight and packable down jacket. It was absolutely perfect! It was very comfortable and great for wearing over a lightweight sweater or fitted hoodie. The black color went with everything!
- Yes, I recommend this productEBlover | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityPros light, warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePleasantly happyMay 9, 2019
I'm not sure if it came in Tall. If so, I would recommend. I just got medium and the sleeves are just a hair shorter than I would have preferred. I LOVE the color and while it's been a tough transition from the fleece I've been wearing for 5+years, I don't regret it one bit!
- Yes, I recommend this productMarley | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCirrusLiteMay 6, 2019
My wife loves this jacket. She considers it her new "Go-To" coat.