CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketJan 23, 2020
Love it so much, I bought a second one. Light as a feather. Warm, even a little hot in mild weather. Excellent travel coat. Ball it up and stuff it in a bag when not needed and pull it out when landing in a cold weather region. roomy enough to go over a sweater. Feels like you're not wearing anything, doesn't impair movement. Waterproof. Kind of wish I got one with a hood, though, but I didn't want the extra bulk when packing and 20 bucks seemed a little much for just a hood, which i rarely use. Still, would be nice when there's unexpected rainfall. Anyway you can't go wrong with this jacket. I would add that I'm 5'1" and got a regular so if you're a little bit taller, you might want a tall for sleeve length.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeccaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNice jacket!Jan 23, 2020
Runs a bit small. Nice colors
- Yes, I recommend this productLadyklGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeVery comfortable jacket. It has kept me warm on cold days.Jan 22, 2020
The only con I have is the jacket runs a bit small.