CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMiMiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacket but color way offSep 16, 2020
This jacket has the usual Eddie Bauer quality. I love the flattering fit, and lightweight quality. For me, this is a spring, fall and mild winter day jacket. I purchased a small , since a few reviewers said it ran a bit small. The fit is perfect, I usually wear XS in most EB parkas and jackets. My only complaint is the color, which is much darker than shown. The color "night sky" is what drew me to the jacket, but it may be too dark for me. I have found the color when shopping online to be much brighter than the color of the actual product for other EB purchases. I don't find that with other online shopping, and wish EB would get this right. it is also less puffy than I expected, looks slightly more puffy online to me. On the fence about keeping because of the color. I would love to see more jackets in brighter, less grayed colors, like a rich red or teal.
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo Light, but keeps me warm!Mar 14, 2020
I bought this jacket for mild winter days and it has not disappointed. It's long enough so it doesn't ride up when you sit down, so it's great for sitting in arenas (for the hockey/skating fans out there).
- Yes, I recommend this productHanGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery light and warmMar 8, 2020
Love this coat because of how lite it is but still warm. Sometimes sheds a lot of feathers