CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBevGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLoveSep 17, 2019
Love the color, will be excellent for our trip to Europe. Packs well.
- Yes, I recommend this productScottie momGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNon bulky but warmSep 16, 2019
Runs small so oder up if you plan on wearing more than a tee underneath. I like these jackets so much this is my second one. Super light weight yet it's warm enough for every day wear during CT winters. Got this one during a great sale too! Purchased the purple, it's much prettier color than shown on the Website.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaureenGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, light weightSep 14, 2019
Runs a little snug so bought the next size up. Perfect.