CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMbhGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight and warmNov 16, 2019
Purchased this jacket to replace same style that no longer fit me (lost weight). Same well made jacket, lightweight and very warm. Even keeps the wind out! Really like the dark purple color, too. Ordered online, good price with special code.
- Yes, I recommend this productCherylGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLovely, lightweight.Nov 15, 2019
No cons come to mind except I only got this recently and haven't worn it yet,
- Yes, I recommend this productKSeraGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit! Even better getting it on saleNov 14, 2019
Only thing is could have a longer rounded hem on the back to cover your behind better.