CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMaureenGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, light weightSep 14, 2019
Runs a little snug so bought the next size up. Perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productsnowy egretGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketSep 13, 2019
Well. I now own 4 of these jackets! I live in the mountains of western NC & work in a retail situation. this jacket is perfect for a place where the door is open & shut throughout the day. The jacket has enough pockets, so I can keep with me the things I need & they ZIP shut! Thanks for a stylish garment that works for both indoors & out, work & play alike.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolSHGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeNice Jacket!Sep 9, 2019
This is a very nice jacket. It is warm, but lightweight and easily packable in its own bag. It does run slightly large. I ordered a medium, but wish I had gotten a small.