CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMarilynGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat light coatFeb 21, 2020
Love the look and feel of this coat-not to heavy, and yet plenty warm. I'm 5'5, 140 lbs, and I ordered the grey, size XL, thinking I could wear a layer under it (after reading reviews that it ran small). It was too big, even with a hoodie on under it, so will have to exchange for a large.
- Yes, I recommend this productMorgenGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsCozy and warmFeb 21, 2020
I live this jacket. Fits great and is so warm!
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsH58Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for Texas winter!Feb 19, 2020
I love this jacket, it is incredibly warm, very lightweight and not bulky at all! I think it is a little shorter than shown online, but it still suits me.