CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLeahGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Jun 2, 2021
Very comfy, light weight, but deceptively warm.
- Jazzy123Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCute coatMay 26, 2021
Cute coat-super light
- KariGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat!May 22, 2021
The color is great.