CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJanBGenderHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat spring jacketMay 1, 2021
Pacific Northwest "Spring" tends to be cool in the morning and evening, so I have 3 in this great jacket, in 3 different colors. Soft warmth, lightweight. A basic, in rain repellent down.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLighter than air yet so warm!Apr 27, 2021
Crazy spring weather in Minnesota. This has been the perfect jacket. Lightweight but warm enough. I can wear it under my raincoat if it is windy out and want more wind protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productEllenGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!Apr 21, 2021
I love the CirrusLite Down Jacket. The teal color is gorgeous and the comfort level is high. In fact, my husband remarked that it seemed like I have never taken the jacket off since I received it. It is just cozy enough to wear indoors and then I can just go outside for my walk and it still keeps me warm. The zipper pockets are a real plus factor, as I can keep my keys securely close at hand when I walk.