CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLilsmileyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPackable warmthJun 23, 2022
I over heat easily. This is the perfect jacket for those cold fall Oregon mornings!
- Yes, I recommend this productNutsGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the lightweight jacketJun 21, 2022
I love how light it is yet so warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productAntique travellerGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic jacketJun 21, 2022
Saw this in an outlet store on vacation but they didn't have it in a petite. Got on-line to order a petite - they did have the exact one I saw. I ordered it and will wear in the fall.