CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHummingbirdGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown jacketJul 18, 2021
Live this lightweight jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productDenniGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAs describedJul 9, 2021
I live in the mountains of California and plan on using this for snow and cold conditions. Also for trips further north for vacations. The jacket fit well and I did not need a petite even though I'm short. I'm 5'1 and 114lbs. The colors are not bright but still nice. I purchased the red/black/grey plaid color.
- Yes, I recommend this producthanGender Non-BinaryHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat Find!Jul 3, 2021
Gonna be a great lightweight jacket for day hikes in the snow/rain