CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEMDGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Plaid ParkaSep 4, 2021
This plaid jacket is adorable, cozy, and wonderfully lightweight. I bought it on clearance, so it was also a stellar deal for one of Eddie Bauer's classic pieces with unquestionable quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productBritgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove itAug 27, 2021
So comfy . Wear large with short sleeve tops and xlg with long sleeve tops
- Yes, I recommend this productLenaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGood coatAug 26, 2021
It's very cute, fits normal