CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLorieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Jun 14, 2021
Plenty warm, fits well and so comfortable. I bought this jacket mainly for travel, as it will pack down to a tiny size and weighs almost nothing. Warm enough to be toasty, but light & breathable enough to be comfortable if the temps warm up. I haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but just know it will be perfect. More colors would be appreciated.
- Yes, I recommend this productMomzyBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscuteJun 13, 2021
I ordered this in plaid for some fun and it's way more adorable than expected. I got one last year in a different color but in a medium and it was way too tight. Going with a large this time was a much better fit. It's going to be nice to have if Mother Nature ever decides to send winter to Utah again.
- Yes, I recommend this productLeahGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Jun 2, 2021
Very comfy, light weight, but deceptively warm.