CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for superior warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTGGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite jacket!Jan 16, 2020
Sooooo lightweight (and scrunchable, for travel!), but very very warm. I adore the champagne color (quite stunning with my greying hair). And there is something luxurious about the silky feeling of the outer fabric. I have been enjoying this jacket for a year and am EXTREMELY happy with this purchase, thank you!
- Yes, I recommend this productRochayoGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Very light and warmer.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery good.Jan 15, 2020
I have a family of four, and we all have one of this, actually we have two each of us. We love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJRGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat!Jan 13, 2020
Great lightweight coat for walks on cool days. Love it! Will be ordering another!