CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo Light, but keeps me warm!Mar 14, 2020
I bought this jacket for mild winter days and it has not disappointed. It's long enough so it doesn't ride up when you sit down, so it's great for sitting in arenas (for the hockey/skating fans out there).
- Yes, I recommend this productHanGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery light and warmMar 8, 2020
Love this coat because of how lite it is but still warm. Sometimes sheds a lot of feathers
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Perfect fit, gorgeous vibrant color.ConsMy favorite jacket, so stylish; perfect fit and great color.Mar 8, 2020
This light down jacket is perfect for me. Quality workmanship, perfect fit and color. My go to jacket for everything.