1936 Original Skyliner Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original. This new interpretation of Eddie's groundbreaking innovation—the first down jacket patented in America—gives it a modern fit while retaining the traditional bomber styling and signature diamond quilting that holds the down in place. Rib-knit collar, cuffs and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Average length: Reg 24"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producthorsegrlGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGood look as well as good workwearFeb 24, 2020
This is my second Skyliner jacket. I spend a lot of time outside and in the saddle, I am still wearing the one from when EB came out with the original retro. I love this jacket. I am 5'6" 36C 30 waist and 37 hips. Athletic build. I got a Medium as it was last size available. It is tight in the chest with midlayer but as I'm finding with a lot of EB, the Larges are too large. I like the shorter jackets and they are so difficult to find. Everything is so long now. I love the band on the bottom and sleeves. The zipper is heavy duty. The materials are functional for what I do. In a perfect world would like EB to make things a bit more roomy in chest and keep lengths on shorter side. I'm keeping jacket and will just wear warm baselayer. The jacket is warm enough on it's own. Thanks EB!
- Yes, I recommend this productTopazGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWonderful little jacket.Mar 11, 2019
I'm 5"5, 150 lbs. I wear sizes 10-12, and size large was fine for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PlusActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazingMar 4, 2019
Loving this jacket. Very flattering look and feels like it has been made for me specifically. Very happy with it. Warm too, for England's weird weather anyway 😊