1936 Original Skyliner Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original. This new interpretation of Eddie's groundbreaking innovation—the first down jacket patented in America—gives it a modern fit while retaining the traditional bomber styling and signature diamond quilting that holds the down in place. Rib-knit collar, cuffs and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Average length: Reg 24"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTopaz | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWonderful little jacket.Mar 11, 2019
I'm 5"5, 150 lbs. I wear sizes 10-12, and size large was fine for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productDana | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PlusActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazingMar 4, 2019
Loving this jacket. Very flattering look and feels like it has been made for me specifically. Very happy with it. Warm too, for England's weird weather anyway 😊
- Yes, I recommend this productLeah | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful Details!Sep 15, 2018
This is such a beautiful jacket! As soon as I tried it on in the store, I fell in love with the look and the quality. I've been on the hunt for a bomber jacket, and this one exceeded my expectations. It is very warm, perfect for the fall, and the quilted design and the gold zipper are beautiful.