Noble Down Vest
This vest's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical warmth. Sherpa fleece-lined collar prevents abrasion.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable faux fur hood ruff
- Welt side-entry zip pockets with grosgain pullers
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Snap storm flap over front zip
- Average length: Reg Small 25"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- NOTE: This vest is fitting closer to the body than our standard Classic fit. For use with midweight layers or for more room in the chest area, please order one size up.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester: Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEuvGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsVery niceFeb 21, 2019
It's very warm and stylish. It does run slightly on the smaller side so I would size up. I normally wear a small, but the small was a tad tight and sizing up to medium gave me breathing room and the ability to layer underneath. I don't know if it's because I sized up or because it's extra warm but it does look bulkier than I'd like. I purchased in store so I was able to try it on and see the true color and fitting.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBest vest everJan 3, 2019
The hood is very comfortable. Goes great with everything. The vest is also slimming. There is a matching men's version
- Yes, I recommend this productLenaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Perfect FitConsPerfect FitDec 26, 2017
I saw this in the store and had to have it. I had originally bought another vest, in a medium that was slightly too large but after reading reviews saying that this ran a little small I knew it would fit perfectly. I returned the other one and bought this. It's super soft and warm and I love the dark color with some flannels.