- Temp Rating
Flattering style meets serious cold-weather protection. Variegated diamond quilting, princess seams, and a tulip hem give the durable nylon shell sleek lines. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and inside, 650 fill Premium Down insulation delivers winter-taming warmth without weight or bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined collar
- Tulip hem makes walking easier
- Average length: Reg 35.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productPetite in NorCalGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm!Oct 12, 2019
This is a stylish down jacket that keeps me warm and repels rain nicely when it's just misty or there's a light rain. I have not worn it in a big rain and that's not why I bought it - just an added benefit that it repels mild elements. It's toasty without being very bulky and I am pleased to have it as a winter jacket. I can't speak yet to how warm it would be below 30 degrees, but so far for my needs it's great. Really like the storm cuffs to keep cold air out of the sleeves and VERY glad Eddie Bauer carries Petite sizing!!
- Yes, I recommend this productTraciGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful ParkaOct 7, 2019
I love the way it looks on. I am a plus size and finding a jacket that does not look like a tent when you put it on is rather difficult. This one looks really flattering and is exceptionally warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Sep 29, 2019
Bought this coat in black first and loved it so much bought it in the "silver" which I think is really a cream color 2 months later! Flattering fit, not bulky and warm.