- Temp Rating
Flattering style meets serious cold-weather protection. Variegated diamond quilting, princess seams, and a tulip hem give the durable nylon shell sleek lines. StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture, and inside, 650 fill Premium Down insulation delivers winter-taming warmth without weight or bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined collar
- Tulip hem makes walking easier
- Average length: Reg 35.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- NKapGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect, wish it was also waterproofOct 31, 2019
I wanted a mid-weight down jacket and chose this one last year. I ended up wearing nearly all winter long, in a relatively cold Toronto winter. It is perfect for my daily commute - not too stiff or bulky, soft and comfortable, stylish enough that I don't feel frumpy in it. I don't like the look of a lot of puffy down jackets, but this quilted style managed to be sleek while being surprisingly warm. I managed to get away with wearing this through most of the winter, and only used my warmer parka for playing-in-snow-long-walk days. I do wish the sleeves were a bit sleeker, as they make my arms look bulky, but I seem to get that in many sporty down jackets (vs. Brands that are more focused on style than function, which seem to fit my curves better). Washed this a couple of times already and it looks brand new - washed and dried at home per instructions and it's perfect. I like the size and fit if the hood, and the grey fleece at the neck is cozy and comfortable. Paired with a fleece neck warmer, it works really well zipped all the way up - no need for a big scarf, and it's really very warm. If I could add one thing, I would want a waterproof version of this jacket and I would get it in every colour - I am finding it hard to buy a warm waterproof jacket for cold rainy days, that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. I bought this jacket in a regular and a long (sometimes I like long fits for my longer torso and to get a bit more length). The long was huge and definitely meant for a taller person than my average 5'7''. Regular fit perfectly in length, and loose enough for me to fit my bulkier sweaters under the jacket. I may have gotten away with a smaller size, but I wanted space for layers and to have a not super-fitted, roomy look when I wear this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productMKEGirlGenderHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStylish and warmOct 30, 2019
I ordered a few different EB coats. I ended up going with another style, but I loved this one too! Cute and warm.
- Kim KimGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Alpendown parka coat is durable, stylish and comfortableOct 29, 2019
The coat has very good style, durability and warmth.