1936 Skyliner Model Down Vest
An Eddie Bauer Original. Updated, vest version of the first down jacket patented in America. The Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. This vest mirrors that classic bomber style with its signature diamond quilting. Now with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Rib-knit collar and hem
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Leather pull on front zip
- Average length: Reg Small 24"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productKDC | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFits great.Nov 30, 2018
This vest is slim and looks really nice.
- Yes, I recommend this productRAB123 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsWomen's Skyliner Vest - very nice!!Oct 29, 2018
Very nice vest. Well made. Would definitely recommend.
- MNgirl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsReally well made vest!!Aug 3, 2018
I normally purchase vegan clothing, but bought this not considering the down and felt really bad about it after!! The deed was already done so I kept the vest. Other than that, it's a great vest!! I will get a lot of use out of this. I'm tall at 5'8" and the length works perfect. I'm a size a 6-8 depending on brand and a D cup chest. The medium fit me perfect. I think if you're any bigger than that I would size up. Some EB clothing fits large but not this vest.