Yukon Classic® 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Next-gen update to one of Eddie's original patented bestsellers, now in a flattering feminine fit. Water-repellent shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for warmth without weight.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Removable faux fur collar
- Princess seams and narrow-channel quilting at waist for slimming lines
- Front patch pockets with side-entry hand pockets underneath
- Faux leather binding at front zip and chest pocket
- Interior microfleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Black and Light Taupe: 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton: Medium Indigo and Ruby: 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLiked the jacketGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsWonderful JacketApr 29, 2019
Very happy with this purchase! Highly recommend
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsWarm, comfortable, true to size in my experience.Apr 28, 2019
I really like this jacket. I bought it for a trip to Barrow AK and with layers it was fine for -15F with a howling wind. I know others said it ran small but I found the large fine, with room for a sweater and a vest underneath. I loved the knitted cuffs that kept the cold out, where it belonged. I was a little concerned it wouldn't be warm enough because it is not bulky at all but it was great.
- Yes, I recommend this productevelyn22Gender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConslove it so much I bought it 2xApr 9, 2019
great fit and comfortable and warm