Yukon Classic® 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Next-gen update to one of Eddie's original patented bestsellers, now in a flattering feminine fit. Water-repellent shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for warmth without weight.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Removable faux fur collar
- Princess seams and narrow-channel quilting at waist for slimming lines
- Front patch pockets with side-entry hand pockets underneath
- Faux leather binding at front zip and chest pocket
- Interior microfleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Black and Light Taupe: 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton: Medium Indigo and Ruby: 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Jul 3, 2020
I just noticed that I never reviewed this jacket that I bought last winter! Now that is 90* out....Anyway, I love this jacket! It's very stylish and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productSunny in FloridaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this Jacket!!Jun 7, 2020
It's not really a con but more as a suggestion. I've grown to love the pockets on the front of the jacket because nothing will ever fall but the jacket does not really have pockets to put your hands in. Putting my hands in these front pocket would be really uncomfortable. The complete jacket is warm and beautiful.
- Yes, I recommend this productrainlillyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHappy with this jacketMay 26, 2020
I really like the sportier styling of this jacket -- and it has the usual features of EB jackets: inner cuffs to block out drafts, pockets to stash. The "fur" on the brown is solid black on the hood, not mixed as shown in the photo; it doesn't seem high quality like my other EB jackets; but that is not a deal breaker (is it supposed to be retro?). I love it in the brown, don't get why the color is the last to sell out!!!