Yukon Classic® 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Next-gen update to one of Eddie's original patented bestsellers, now in a flattering feminine fit. Water-repellent shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for warmth without weight.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Removable faux fur collar
- Princess seams and narrow-channel quilting at waist for slimming lines
- Front patch pockets with side-entry hand pockets underneath
- Faux leather binding at front zip and chest pocket
- Interior microfleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Black and Light Taupe: 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton: Medium Indigo and Ruby: 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Boo120Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe bestJan 17, 2021
I love everything about jacket. I like the thing the most is fur round the neck. Usually my neck area get dirty because make up but does not show . I have superior down as well i love it but it shows my make up stuff. Wish they put some fur around neck it is soft and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productMarciGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery nice coatNov 13, 2020
This coat is excellent in warmth, style, and love the pockets.
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Jul 3, 2020
I just noticed that I never reviewed this jacket that I bought last winter! Now that is 90* out....Anyway, I love this jacket! It's very stylish and warm.