Yukon Classic® 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Next-gen update to one of Eddie's original patented bestsellers, now in a flattering feminine fit. Water-repellent shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for warmth without weight.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Removable faux fur collar
- Princess seams and narrow-channel quilting at waist for slimming lines
- Front patch pockets with side-entry hand pockets underneath
- Faux leather binding at front zip and chest pocket
- Interior microfleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Black and Light Taupe: 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton: Medium Indigo and Ruby: 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieAnnRGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeVery well made. Extra detailsJan 22, 2020
Runs a little small
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy ladyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warmJan 11, 2020
Gorgeous, quality, very warm loved it
- Yes, I recommend this productBryan DGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSharp!Jan 9, 2020
Very light weight but warm and looks great on.