Yukon Classic® 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
Next-gen update to one of Eddie's original patented bestsellers, now in a flattering feminine fit. Water-repellent shell with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for warmth without weight.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Removable faux fur collar
- Princess seams and narrow-channel quilting at waist for slimming lines
- Front patch pockets with side-entry hand pockets underneath
- Faux leather binding at front zip and chest pocket
- Interior microfleece storm cuffs seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Black and Light Taupe: 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton: Medium Indigo and Ruby: 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTelleGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and LightMar 1, 2021
Very warm, light and the hunter colour goes with everything. Medium is large enough to wear a sweater underneath. Washes and dries well and again, the hunter green hides the usual sleeve, cuff grim.
- Boo120Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe bestJan 17, 2021
I love everything about jacket. I like the thing the most is fur round the neck. Usually my neck area get dirty because make up but does not show . I have superior down as well i love it but it shows my make up stuff. Wish they put some fur around neck it is soft and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productMarciGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery nice coatNov 13, 2020
This coat is excellent in warmth, style, and love the pockets.