Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The jacket-length version of our bestselling parka. The shell of polyester or nylon/polyester/cotton has a duruable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation ensures sub-zero warmth and exceptional lightweight comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester or 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor person PatGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, QualityConsA great jacketFeb 24, 2021
My arms must be really long as the jacket was not quite as long as pictured. However it is warm, comfortable and I like that the hood comes off.
- Yes, I recommend this productArleneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat coatFeb 24, 2021
This coat is very warm, I have been walking my dog in 20 degree weather but have been cold at all.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeanwalkerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and Cozy jacketFeb 21, 2021
So glad I bought it. Keeps me warm on very cold days.