Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our bestselling parka, now in a jacket length. Water-repellent polyester (Winter White, Cinder) or nylon/polyester/cotton (Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden) shell. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% polyester (Winter White, Cinder): 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton ( Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden)
- Yes, I recommend this productEBLoverGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Warm JacketNov 11, 2019
I have been wearing EB jackets for 10+ years now. I love that I can send then back for a credit if the zipper breaks or something. I recently went from a very loved Cirrus Down puffer jacket (or whatever it was called years ago) to the Evertherm jacket and although the both of them are extremely comfortable and the types of jackets you never want to take off, on REALLY cold windy days we have here in the Catskills, they aren't that warm. Even snowboarding I'd have to wear them as a layer. So this time I opted for this Sun Valley jacket and although it's only 650 fill where some of the others are 800, it has a very strong outer fabric unlike the other two and nice warm, partially fleece lining on the inside. I can already tell it will be warmer. It's certainly thicker and not like the "wear all the time" others but I think it will make up for it on those -10° days we are bound to get this winter. I got the navy and it's a really nice color. Very impressed.
- Yes, I recommend this productElGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSun Valley Down JacketNov 9, 2019
Love the jacket, cozy, warm and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productCarisueGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketNov 5, 2019
I just received this and thus have not worn it but a couple of times. I like how the lines of the jacket-that being the puffy sections are at an angle not straight across. I do not need the visual illusion that I am any wider or shorter than I already am. The pockets are lined in super soft material and the collar and hood are very cozy. I would have liked to have the zipper be a two way so that it can be unzipped from the bottom while sitting in the car. I have purchased a size that makes it form fitting as this jacket is not a boxy cut and is very flattering.