Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The jacket-length version of our bestselling parka. The shell of polyester or nylon/polyester/cotton has a duruable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation ensures sub-zero warmth and exceptional lightweight comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester or 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKBinMAGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFantastic jacketDec 14, 2020
Really, really happy with this jacket. Great protection for blustery or windy days, also comfortable on cooler days with just a light layer underneath. Runs true to size. Couldn't be happier!
- Yes, I recommend this productLoSGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket, runs smallNov 9, 2020
This is a beautiful and comfortable coat. But the sizing runs small. I would also prefer a more relaxed fit in the torso. I reordered a size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsTried and true coatSep 28, 2020
This coat is extremely comfortable, warm, and repels snow and rain. The hood is very large and the pockets are lined too. I've never had a problem with the zipper and I've had the coat for over two years. In the winter, I wear this coat every day. It is my "go-to." I like that it sleeves are long (they'll cover the ends of your gloves) and the bottom length longer too (which adds more length as well). I'd recommend this coat to anyone that will be spending time in freezing temperatures.