Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
Our bestselling parka, now in a jacket length. Water-repellent polyester (Winter White, Cinder) or nylon/polyester/cotton (Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden) shell. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% polyester (Winter White, Cinder): 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton ( Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden)
- Yes, I recommend this productLJ | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsMy favorite!May 1, 2019
None, just wish I had found this coat sooner!
- Yes, I recommend this productMs. Laine | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and StylishMar 1, 2019
Very nice jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productSchoolmarm | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeMy favorite jacketJan 25, 2019
I think this is my favorite jacket I have ever owned. It is very warm and cute. I especially like the pile lining in the pockets and the back of the jacket. I found that the jacket ran pretty small, however, and I had to exchange for a larger size. I am size 10 and I needed to get a size large to have it roomy enough in the chest.