Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our bestselling parka, now in a jacket length. Water-repellent polyester (Winter White, Cinder) or nylon/polyester/cotton (Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden) shell. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for lightweight, sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-Certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% polyester (Winter White, Cinder): 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton ( Black, Dark Plum, Dark Loden)
- Yes, I recommend this productJunebugGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI love the look & comfort of this jacket.Oct 7, 2019
I love this jacket. I've had it for over a week or so now and love the look and cozy feel of it.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFits great. Perfect length.Oct 5, 2019
Love this coat. Not looking forward to the cold and snow, but I feel better knowing I'll be warm in my Land End jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productLJGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsMy favorite!May 1, 2019
None, just wish I had found this coat sooner!