Sun Valley Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The jacket-length version of our bestselling parka. The shell of polyester or nylon/polyester/cotton has a duruable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation ensures sub-zero warmth and exceptional lightweight comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three secure zip pockets
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester or 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productADubeGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Warm JacketMar 16, 2021
Great jacket, extremely warm whether I wear a sweater inside or just a full sleeves. Glad the hoodie can come off. I got the wine looking color which I love.
- Yes, I recommend this productWalking GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, comfortable coatMar 1, 2021
I was afraid the arms would be too long, but they are perfect. Love the cuff and pocket lining as it is really soft.
- Yes, I recommend this productcoatGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscoatFeb 27, 2021
an excellent coat for my stature and size. May be a bit warm, but value and quality are exceptional and will wear it in snow.